Wednesday, November 19, 2014

It's better late than never...



It's better doing it than saying it. So here I start trying to bring my feelings, thoughts, emotions and disagreements into physical world in the form of words. I have learned in the school days about the importance of reading and writing yet the guts inside me didn't wake up until today.

It's better late than never. I have realized the power of writing, writing isn't just a skill, it's a magic. Here I also begin my journey towards the land of magical world.

What will be the content? My content will be as mentioned above yet I am not so sure because I am a beginner. Hence, the title is kept as "Simple Thinking". Silly and common mistakes are anticipated to be present in my page. I am hoping to learn from those mistakes so yes, I am optimistic. 

And welcome "Simple Thinking". 

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday from my side as well "simple thinking"! great work bimma... carry on with the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear. It's my first comment. I will treasure your above words. :)

    ReplyDelete